Be aware – if you are popping in on this post and not participating in the re-read, there are major spoilers to follow! Also, you should totally participate in the re-read.
So, who died?
Nobody died. How can you kill an idea? How can you kill the personification of an action?
Then, what died? Who [...]
(These two were among our lost posts, back in the dark days of “the database malfunction of September, 2011.” I’ve done my best to recreate them as they originally appeared)
Sometimes I second guess my past self in matters concerning love. “That guy never really meant that much to me, did he? I was just [...]
I personally am not at any end I am aware of, but this T.S. Eliot quote sums up my feelings about this upcoming The Sandman re-read project …”And the end of all our exploring/
Will be to arrive where we started/And know the place for the first time.”
- Proffitt on Finding Danny Torrance — ‘Doctor Sleep’ Review
- Rachel o'Hanlon on Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane
- Rachel o'Hanlon on Finding Danny Torrance — ‘Doctor Sleep’ Review
- jNark on Just Some Fun For a Holiday Break w/ Colette Paperie Cards
- Bex on Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane