I spent most of May traveling. It was great and awe-inspiring and all that jazz, of course. Since May is sweeps month on television and big-time summer-movie kick-off at the theaters, my absence also meant I had a lot to catch up on when I landed back on US soil. So, the last 10 days [...]
Maybe it’s the accents; maybe it’s the slightly less pretty, rougher-edged features, but something about those fellas from across the pond makes a girl weak in the knees. As the new series (or, ‘season’ to those of us on this side of the Atlantic) of Doctor Who begins, it [...]
Meet Courtney McKenny. We met freshman year of college when living across from another in the dorm. She met Proffitt through me and they became fast friends when while Proffitt was attending grad school where Courtney was finishing up. Courtney has always been confident in who she is and I do not recall her ever [...]
I’m kind of an insomniac now. It’s my new thing. Here’s some thoughts I had while flipping back and forth between Megasnake and Eat, Pray, Love.
1. What the hell is the deal with Javier Bordem and Jeffery Dean Morgan? Has the CIA investigated this AT ALL?
2. Anyone want to make me a flow [...]
So, apparently there is a bit of internet rumbling about the newest Dr. Who companion, Ms. Amelia Pond. Seems some folks take issue with her skirts being too short or some such.
I am no expert on the long, and I’m sure brilliant history of Dr. Who. I began [...]
- Proffitt on Finding Danny Torrance — ‘Doctor Sleep’ Review
- Rachel o'Hanlon on Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane
- Rachel o'Hanlon on Finding Danny Torrance — ‘Doctor Sleep’ Review
- jNark on Just Some Fun For a Holiday Break w/ Colette Paperie Cards
- Bex on Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane